Gove Sports Fishing & Diving Charters

Location: Nhulunbuy NT 0881

This area is one of the least fished areas in the world and can offer the most unique experience of an untouched and pristine part of Australia.

We can cater our packages to ensure your adventure is a once in a life time experience! Our staff have local expertise and know all the best fishing spots.

The ultimate fishing safari experience means your fishing party are the exclusive guests at our permanent campsite located on beautiful Wigram Island.

Hours: 24/7

19906
19906
19906
19906
19906
19906
19906
19906

BOOK AN AVAILABLE TOUR

Description

We offer a unique fishing experience in this untouched part of the world which is culturally rich and special. We provide a range of charters starting at half day fishing trips to the ultimate 7 day fishing safari operating from beautiful Wigram Island where you stay in beachside accommodation. On these packages you spend each evening on beautiful Wigram Island which is located in the middle of best fishing areas off the top end. At the end of each fishing day, return to our permanent beachside campsite on Wigram Island where you can snorkel, indulge in a bit more fishing off the beach, or explore the island. However, if you prefer, just relax under our main marquee while enjoying a few cold ones and watch the sunset over the Arafura Sea. You will be served a scrumptous dinner followed by an evening of listening to music and sharing your adventures of the day. Explore the local beach in the evening for turtles coming on shore and then retire to your beach side tent.

Wake up early for a delightful morning swim and a hearty breakfast before heading out for another day of spectacular fishing. Life does not get any better than this!

Staying on Wigram Island, you are provided with beds and fresh linen, and for your comfort, freshwater showers and flushing tiolets. All meals on Wigram Island are included in your package.

So come and join us for an experience of a lifetime!

Cancellation Policy

A deposit of 50% is required within 10 days of booking to secure preferred dates. The balance is payable 7 days prior to your arrival in Nhulunbuy Gove. If cancellation occurs 30 days or less prior to departure the following charges apply. Cancellation 30 to 21 days prior to trip incur a 20% charge of total tour costs. Cancellation 10 to 20 days prior incur a 60% charge of total tour costs. Cancellation 4 to 9 days prior incur a 80% charge of total tour costs. Cancellation 3 days or less prior to trip incurs a 100% charge of total tour costs. Equipment and tackle is provided on a replace if lost or damaged basis.

Airfares are not included. Meals and beverages consumed at hotel/motel accommodation are not included. Alcohol consumed on Wigram Island is not included (but can be preordered at cost).

Cancellation Policy

A deposit of 50% is required within 10 days of booking to secure preferred dates. The balance is payable 7 days prior to your arrival in Nhulunbuy Gove. If cancellation occurs 30 days or less prior to departure the following charges apply. Cancellation 30 to 21 days prior to trip incur a 20% charge of total tour costs. Cancellation 10 to 20 days prior incur a 60% charge of total tour costs. Cancellation 4 to 9 days prior incur a 80% charge of total tour costs. Cancellation 3 days or less prior to trip incurs a 100% charge of total tour costs. Equipment and tackle is provided on a replace if lost or damaged basis.

Airfares are not included. Meals and beverages consumed at hotel/motel accommodation are not included. Alcohol consumed on Wigram Island is not included (but can be preordered at cost).